JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and noncoronary), peripheral, and cerebrovascular interventions.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid J. Moliterno, MD, FACC
Dr. Moliterno's Corner
Maintenance Alert: Between Aug. 5, 12:00 AM ET and Aug. 7, 12:00 AM ET
Please note: Our ACC systems are currently being upgraded. During this time you may experience intermittent outages that may prevent you from reading full text articles. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
- Intervention on Surgical Systemic-to-Pulmonary Artery ShuntsEmile BachaJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Far From the SeptumColleen Pater, Nicole M. Brown, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Relationships Among Conduit Type, Pre-Stenting, and Outcomes in Patients Undergoing Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve Replacement in the Prospective North American and European Melody Valve TrialsAllison K. Cabalka, William E. Hellenbrand, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Transcatheter Occlusion of the Patent Ductus Arteriosus in 747 Infants <6 kgCarl H. Backes, Kevin F. Kennedy, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions