Author + information
Chan MY, Mahaffey KW, Sun LJ, Pieper KS, White HD, Aylward PE, Ferguson JJ, Califf RM, Roe MT. Prevalence, Predictors, and Impact of Conservative Medical Management for Patients With Non-ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes Who Have Angiographically Documented Significant Coronary Disease. J Am Coll Cardiol Intv 2008;1:369-78.
This article contained the following errors:
1. In the abbreviations section on page 370, “GRACE = Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events score” should read “GRACE = Global Registry of Acute Coronary Events” without the word score.
2. On page 372, Table 1, the median age of the MM group reads “15.3 (9.5, 21.0).” It should read “69 (62, 75).” The corrected table is printed below.
3. On page 373, the following sentence currently reads “The early risk of death from CABG was seen in the first 90 days, but, after that period, the risk in the medical cohort increased at a greater rate and the 2 curves cross” it should read “The early risk of death from CABG was seen in the first 90 days, but, after that period, the risk in the medical cohort increased at a greater rate and the 2 curves crossed.”
4. On page 376, Table 6, the hazard ratio and 95% confidence interval for death at 1 year for all patients under the Adjusted HR + 95% CI for MM vs. PCI (Model 2) and Adjusted for Baseline Characteristics + In-Hospital Events + Propensity for MM headings (row 4, column 5) reads “1.32 (0.88–0.97).” It should read “1.32 (0.88–1.97)”. The corrected table is printed below.
We apologize for these errors.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation