JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions encompasses the entire field of interventional cardiovascular medicine, including cardiac (coronary and noncoronary), peripheral, and cerebrovascular interventions.
- Editor-in-ChiefDavid J. Moliterno, MD, FACC
Dr. Moliterno's Corner
Maintenance Alert: Between Aug. 5, 12:00 AM ET and Aug. 7, 12:00 AM ET
Please note: Our ACC systems are currently being upgraded. During this time you may experience intermittent outages that may prevent you from reading full text articles. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
- Access DeniedNon–ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionRobbert J. de Winter, Jan G.P. TijssenJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedFirst Report of the Resolute Onyx 2.0-mm Zotarolimus-Eluting Stent for the Treatment of Coronary Lesions With Very Small Reference Vessel DiameterMatthew J. Price, Shigeru Saito, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedPrinciples of Percutaneous Paravalvular Leak ClosureCharanjit S. Rihal, Paul Sorajja, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedThe Effect of Patent Foramen Ovale Closure on Visual Aura Without Headache or Typical Aura With Migraine HeadacheHamidreza Khessali, M. Khalid Mojadidi, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions
- Access DeniedPaclitaxel-Coated Balloon in Infrapopliteal ArteriesThomas Zeller, Ulrich Beschorner, et alJACC: Cardiovascular Interventions